Easy Turkey Gravy Recipes
- 1/4th cup drippings of turkey (Juices and fat from roasted turkey)
- 1/4th cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups of liquid (It can be roasted turkey juice, water or broth)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Heat the pan, put the pan on the stove and pour dripping in it, roasts it for a few minutes. After that pour dripping from the roasting pan into a bowl. Some brown particle will remain in the pan. Let it be there, it will give a delightful taste to this recipe when it will get mixed with all ingredients.
- Put dripping in the pan again, now measure 1/4th part of dripping and put in the roasting pan again. Be careful in measuring the quantity, because less amount of fat in the recipe will make gravy lumpy. Put all-purpose flour in dripping and stir it constantly. Basically, you have to roast this flour little.
- Add remaining dripping; stir the mixture constantly so that it does not get stick to the bottom. Now, in the remaining dripping in the bowl, add liquid it can be the juice of roasted turkey, water or broth anything. Put the liquid in the bowl to prepare two cups of liquid. Once the liquid is ready and flour has been roasted, put the remaining dripping in a pan slowly from one hand and from other hands constantly stir it. Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Let it boil, let the mix boil for one minute and meanwhile, keeps stirring the mix you have. Put off the gas and pour gravy in a bowl.
- While cooking, keep the flame medium.
- Taste the dripping before using, if it is salty, use less salt.