Easy Turmeric Recipes
- 1 tablespoon of oil, of your preference
- ½ finely chopped garlic clove
- 100 grams of spinach leaves
- 4 large eggs
- 50 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon of chafed turmeric
- 2 slices of toasted bread
It takes no time to make it and it is one of our favorite dishes to make now. I make it at least once a week because of how quickly it comes together (yes, really, 30 minutes!) which is super helpful for me during weekdays before work.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat it on medium flame, add some oil. Add the garlic and spinach leave and let it fry lightly.
- Once, felt fried, and sticky to the pan you may splash some water to the pan. Break the eggs in a small bowl, and add the coconut milk and turmeric in it. Whisk and beat it till mixed.
- Season it well. Add the egg mixture in the pan and stir continuously for about 5 to 8 minutes, until you are satisfied with the consistency of the scrambled eggs.
- Take the bread, toast them and serve them on the plate. Serve the scrambled eggs along with the bread. You may place some siders like tomato sauce or chili sauce in order to increase the flavor burst in your mouth.
This easy 30-minute turmeric scrambled eggs formula will be one that you keep on your breakfast feast list of options rotation weekly. Obsessed is one way to describe this recipe but most importantly, easy.
- In case you’re using spinach (frozen), make sure to thaw the spinach perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Parsley is a substitute to Italian seasoning.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients like broccoli or corn-starch.