- 3 fresh carrots (225 g)
- 2 properly chopped nori sheets
- 1 cup of hot water (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/8 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- salt (acc. to taste)
- Preheat the oven; preheat it to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then wash the 3 fresh carrots and thereafter, add some salt according to taste and place them onto a tray of baking and bake it for around 40 minutes. No need to peel the carrot.
- Make marinade now; make you have to make a marinade. Add the water, tamari, pepper, vinegar, paprika, nori, garlic powder, and syrup and blend until it becomes smooth. After baking when the carrots are ready, take the carrots out from the oven, and let it cool a little bit, and then with the help of peeler or a knife slice them into strips. After slicing of carrots put them into a sealed container and add some salt according to taste.
- Cover marinade, now cover the marinade and keep it for 24 hours in the fridge. After that take the crackers and spread some amount of vegan cream cheese and topped them with vegan smoked salmon and chopped red onion. And now leave the vegan salmon in refrigerator for around 5 days.
- In place of nori, any other seaweed can be used.
- Any kind vinegar can be used (even juice of a lime).
- For better taste top it with some extra oil of olive.