- 3 cups of seedless and frozen watermelon. Cut them in ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
The high water content of watermelon makes it the perfect drink for the summers. You can enjoy it with your family on a hot summer evening.
- Gather all the ingredients and put in a blender. Cut all watermelon in small pieces. These should be around ½ inch. It will help you to blend the smoothie easily.
- Like out a cookie sheet using a waxed paper. Take the freshly cut watermelon chunks and place it on the cookie sheet. Make sure that there are spaces between them. Wrap it up and put it in a freezer for an hour.
- Take the frozen watermelon, milk, maple syrup, and yogurt. Put them in a blending jar. Blend the ingredients until it forms a smooth mix. Serve it using chilled glass. Use a wedge of watermelon to garnish it.
- You can prepare the frozen watermelon prior hand and keep it in a zip-lock bag.
- If you feel it is too thick then add some milk and in case you think it is too thin, add yogurt or watermelon.
Flush out the dirty blender by putting it under a faucet. Thereafter, fill up half of the blender. Make sure that you only use hot water. Put some dish soap. Put back the blender to its base and set it on high. When you are done, rinse it with water. This way it will not have stains.