Egg Breakfast Recipes Indian
- Onion one medium size chopped nicely
- 2 green chili, finely chopped
- One tomato, finely chopped
- One small capsicum, finely chopped
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper ¼ tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese 50 gm
The cheesy omelet is one of the easiest egg breakfast recipes in Indian kitchen. It is not only easy to prepare, but it is a pack of nutrition. You can have the cheesy omelet as breakfast in the morning or as dinner in the night. You can best enjoy this omelet with a cup of tea or a glass of fresh juice.
- Take a bowl and break two eggs in it. Now, add all chopped ingredients in the bowl one by one. Take a spoon and beat the egg to perfectly mix all ingredients in the egg. Now, add salt, black pepper in the mix according to the taste.
- Place a pan on the gas stove and sprinkle some oil on it. Gently mix the mixture in the bowl and pour it slowly over the pan. Lift the pan and slowly rotate it to spread the omelet mix all over.
- Once you see the omelet is half cooked. Grade the mozzarella cheese over the omelet easily. Cover it with lid and let the mozzarella cheese melt and spread all over the omelet.
- Remove the lid and check if everything is perfectly cooked. If you want, you can turn the omelet to cook the other side as well. Turn off this stove and remove the pan. The omelet is now ready to serve.
- While cooking omelets, keep the flame low to avoid over-cooking.
- Chop all ingredients nicely so that it gets cooked in short duration.