- Simple noodles 250 grams
- Carrot, finely chopped (1)
- Capsicum small, finely chopped (1)
- Onion small, finely chopped (1)
- Vinegar, one tablespoon
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion, finely chopped (1)
- Garlic clove crushed (2)
- Black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Eggs (2)
Egg noodles stir fry is a quick and delicious recipe which you can enjoy in lunch as well as breakfast. It is easy to cook and it can be best enjoyed with salsa or a glass of fresh juice.
- Take a hawk and place it over the stove. If you do not have hawk, you can use an iron pan or non-stick pan for cooking. Sprinkle some oil on the hawk and then put all green vegetables in it and stir fry it on a high flame. Break 2 eggs in a bowl and some chili powder and salt in it and beat it nicely. Now, put this mix in the hawk while you are stirring the vegetables.
- Keep string the vegetables when you are adding the beaten egg in hawk. In the end, add pre-boiled noodles in the hawk and again stir fry it on high heat. Sprinkle vinegar and soya sauce along with black pepper and green chili sauce on noodles and constantly stir the noodles on a high flame.
- The egg noodle is now ready to serve. Garnish it with spring onion and some green coriander leaves during plating.
- Keep the flame at maximum while you are stirring noodles and vegetable to get the exact taste.
- Use all fresh ingredients.
While handling the hawk and high flame keep yourself at some distance from the stove.