Eggless Mug Cake
- All purpose flour 5 tbsp
- Ground sugar 3 tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tbsp
- Almond milk 4 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil 2 tbsp
- Funfetti multicolored sprinklers 1 tbsp
The eggless mug cake is a very easy and tasty recipe and can be obviously eaten by vegetarians and vegans. The recipe can be made for your kids or for your friends, or when you are feeling down and what something nice to eat for yourself. You can eat it as a snack or as a dessert, no fixed compulsion.
- Start by adding the dry ingredients first into the microwaveable mug. Add the flour, sugar and baking powder together. Stifle it if you feel like some big lumps. It always helps as the dry mixture gets incorporated deeply.
- Now add the almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil in the mixture. Whisk well with a fork. Do not use an automatic mixer that will make the mixture too stiff, hand mixing is the best option.
- The fork ensures that no lumps will be left in the mixture. And also it creates several air holes in the mixture for baking powder to work really better.
- After mixing them thoroughly, put the mug in the oven on 180 degrees Celsius for 2 minutes. Remove the mug from the oven and tap it on the station to loosen it up from the sides, this makes sure that they are not stuck to the sides or hardened up. Serve immediately.
You can also add chocolate chips in the mixture, if you want a more chocolate flavor and top it off with some ganache or whipped cream.