- Rice paper wrappers (8)
- Flavored ramen noodles 2 packs
- Carrot julienne 1 whole
- Bell peppers julienne ½ cup
- Dark soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tbsp
The recipe is one of the rare take out recipes, but is certainly very delicious and lip-smacking. You can prepare it in an efficient time and serve it as any meal of the day or a to-go meal for your kids or your family.
- Start by cooking the ramen noodles in the pot, as per the instructions that are provided on the packet label. Meanwhile, start cutting up your required vegetables as they are meant to be done and then soak them in cold iced water.
- Now take a wok pan and add a bit of oil in it. Now add the ginger garlic paste and cook it by continuously stirring it for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add the veggies, taking them out from the water and stir them well, on high flame.
- After two or three minutes start by adding soy sauce first and then the vinegar. Toss the mixture a few times for a few minutes and simmer for 5 minutes on low flame. Now, take the cooked ramen noodles and add them to the wok mixture and stir them very nicely. Mix well.
- Now lastly add the schezwan sauce and give it a nice mix so it’s well incorporated. Now, line your rice wrappers on the work station, fill in the noodle mixture in all of them, take some water and apply of the edges of the wrapper and fold them. Lastly, add all the wrappers to the same work and simmer for 10 minutes on low flame occasionally tossing them. Your dish is ready to be served.
Make sure while steaming the wrappers that the flame is the lowest, rice wrappers are highly thin, they will get burned really easily ruining your dish.