- 1 fresh baguette, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces of rounded brie
- Jalapeno jam made of delicious strawberry
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Place the baguette slices. Place the slices of baguette on a sheet of baking. And thereafter put it into the oven. And let it bake for a time duration of 5 to 7 minutes or until they are slightly crisped. Remove it from the oven and allow them to get cooled. Then, coat a small sized skillet made of cast iron with the cooking spray of oil of olive. And now, place the rounded brie in a small sized cast skillet of cast iron. And then again put it into the oven.
- Cook it. Now, cook it for a time duration of around 15 to 20 minutes. Or cook it until the brie is softened and has started getting gooey. And then remove it from the oven. Thereafter, spoon some of the skillet strawberry jam of jalapeno on the top. Now, allow it to sit for some minutes so that the jam may warm up and melt it around the cheese. The dish is ready. So, serve it with some warm crostini. Enjoy your dish.
- Preserve the dish by keeping it in the refrigerator. It can be preserved for 2-3 days.
- You can also serve your dish with an ingredient other than crostini.