- 1 pinch of salt (it should be fresh)
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon of fresh honey or syrup made up of fresh maple
- ½ cup properly and evenly chopped fresh walnuts or some fresh pecans. You can also use a mixture.
- 8 ounces of the wheel of Brie cheese or some wedge may also work
- Crackers and some slices of fresh apple. These are for the purpose of serving.
- Preheat the oven, before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 527 degrees F (275 degree Celsius). Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of a dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Place the brie. Now, place the brie all around the sheet of baking. After this, pick a sharp chef knife and with this knife, cut into the rind. And cut it on the top of the given brie about just 1 quarter inch from its edge. Make sure that the rind is not removed; otherwise, the taste of the dish may alter.
- Bake it. Now, bake it for a time duration of around 15 minutes. Or bake it until the cheese is melt and softened. Meanwhile, just heat a small pan of sautéing over medium flame. And then add the nuts and keep them toasting. Toast it until they become slightly brown in color. And now, give off an aroma of nut. Add the pinch of salt, some fresh and pure honey, and ¼ teaspoon of fresh cinnamon to the nuts. And stir it until they are completely coated.
- Remove the brie. After it is properly coated, move on. And now, remove the brie which is not hot from the oven. And thereafter transfer it to a plate of serving. Now, carefully and properly remove the top of the rind with the help of a sharp knife. You can also separate it from the top if it desired. Pour the fresh mixture made up from the honey nut over the top of the given Brie. And now, serve it with some crackers and slices of fresh apple, and other stuffing as well. Just serve it immediately. And serve it by the time it is warm. If you will serve it when it is not warm then the taste will not be the same.
- You can also cut the apex rind off of the Brie. Now, place it in a microwave-safe dish or an oven. Then top it with the mixture of nut. And microwave with some Brie for a time duration of around 3 to 5 minutes. Or you can also bake it at the temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit for the duration of about 15 to 20 minutes. Or bake it until the cheese is completed warmed, properly melted and slightly bubbly.
- For the purpose of serving, you can double the amount of topping and can get 1 of the big wheels of the Brie from the Costco. If you don’t have the round ones. Then you can also get a couple of wedges and then press them into a baking dish of ceramic. This is a very low costing recipe. You will love it.
- You can preserve this dish for 3-4 days by keeping it in a refrigerator.