- Multigrain bread 4 slices
- Coriander 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1 cup
- Raw mango ½ cup
- Onions 1 cup
- 4 eggs boiled
- Plain mayonnaise
- Green chilies (4-5)
- Salt to taste
This sandwich is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes you will try. You can serve the sandwich in tiffin to your children to school, or even make this as breakfast for your whole family.
- Start by boiling your eggs, either in a pan full of boiling water. Let it boil in there for 10 minutes or you can use the egg boiler and boil eggs in it for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start making the green chutney. For that take your mixer grinder and add in it, half the onions, and the coriander Leaves, the mint leaves, the sliced raw mango, roughly broken green chilies, and some salt.
- Now grind all the ingredients to a very fine paste. Then take it out in a small lid covered bowl. Now keep it in the freezer for a while.
- Meanwhile, take your eggs out. Put them into a bowl with cold icy water and peel them easily. Now slice those eggs vertically and keep in a plate.
- Now, take your bread slices and spread a layer of plain mayonnaise on it first. After that, now layer your green chutney over the mayonnaise layer on both the bread slices.
- Now line your sliced eggs on top of the layers on bread. Finally sprinkle some chat masala over it and covering finally with the other bread slice. Cut it diagonally and serve with ketchup.
Make sure to not put the first layer on the bread of the green chutney since over time it will make your bread turn soggy and unpleasant to eat.