- 1 ½ cups of frozen banana, frozen chunks
- ½ cup of blueberry frozen
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoon of protein powder
- Take a blender jar and add the blueberries, banana, flax seed meal, almond milk, almond butter, and chia seed. Blend it till it forms a creamy mix. Add the protein powder and mix it again.
- Take a glass, add some almond milk and then pour the smoothie. Top it with chia seeds and enjoy.
- If you have trouble while blending, add some more almond milk. However, make sure that you adjust the flavors by adding more blueberries, sweeteners, or almond butter. If you don’t, the flavor of the smoothie will be too light.