- ¼ cup of dry wine (white)
- 1 small sized clove of garlic, make sure that it is finely grated
- ¼ teaspoon of properly and finely crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces of fresh linguine
- 1 seventeen ½ ounce wheel of firm Brie (3 inches in radius)
- ¼ cup of properly and finely chopped fresh leaves of basil
- Salt of kosher
- 2 3-ounce jars and tomatoes which are sun-dried and properly packed in oil, completely drained and evenly chopped (2/3 cup)
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 400 degrees F (204 degree Celsius). Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish.
- Bring a pot. After putting the oven to preheat, move ahead. And bring a pot of large size of salted water (which is free from impurities) to a boil. Then, use a paring knife properly and score border of size ¼ inch all around the edges of the head or top of your brie. And it should be around ¼ inch deep. Thereafter, carefully and properly slice off the above rind (top) in just 1 piece using a different kind of knife (a chef knife). And it should be sliced off while staying in the boundary of the border in order to make a proper lid. Now, you can set the top aside.
- Place the given brie. After setting the top aside, move on. And now, place the brie in a size of 8-inch skillet made up from cast iron. And subsequently, to the middle of the center with the picked sun-dried tomatoes (properly packed in oil), fresh red colored pepper, dry white wine, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. Now, properly and tightly cover it with the top rind (reserved). Then, bake it properly and evenly. Bake it by the time the cheese is completely melted and starts bubbling i.e. for a time duration of 18 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in the last 10 minutes of the time duration, cook the picked pasta. Make sure to cook the pasta as per the directions and instructions were written on the package of it. If you will differ from that procedure then the taste of pasta may be altered. Now, reserve ½ cup of the remaining water of the pasta. And then drain it properly.
- Remove the rind. Once it is properly drained, move on to the next step. And, from the brie only remove the top rind. Now, sprinkle the finely chopped leaves of basil evenly over the cheese which was melted by you. And then, kindly stir it to combine them. Using the tongs, very gently toss one-quarter of the drained pasta in the middle of the cheese which was melted. And toss it until it is coated and then transfer it to a plate. Repeat this some tossing process with the remaining all 3 portions of that pasta. If the sauce or cheese thickens, then stir in some reserved water of the pasta, just 1 tablespoon of it at a single time.
- You can also use the small or medium sized wheel of parm in place of the brie.
- Don’t forget to toss each of the portion of the pasta separately as it will ensure that all the strands pasta are evenly covered in a melting, creamy coat of cheese spectacle.
- An 8-inch sized skillet made up of cast iron and some tongs.