- Cauliflower 2 flower heads
- Green beans chopped ½ cup
- Carrots chopped ½ cup
- Onions chopped 1 cup
- Green chilies chopped (4)
- Bell peppers chopped 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes 2 tbsp
- Lemon squeezed 1 tbsp
The recipe is so light, tasty, healthy and fibrous that you are never going to not like it. You can make this for your kids to give them a whole lot of nutrition in just one serving. If you are craving for some fried rice, this is your healthy and tasty alternative.
- Firstly start by making the cauliflower rice. For that take the cauliflower heads and break it into small pieces. Now add them to the food processor and grind them to a crumbly texture.
- Once processed, take out the cauliflower rice and add a tablespoon of salt in it. And keep it aside for 10 minutes. Now take a wok pan and heat oil in it, now add a ginger garlic paste in it and stir for a few minutes.
- Now add the green beans in the wok. Stir well, add a little bit of salt and close the lid and let it simmer for five minutes.
- Open the lid, stir the beans one. Now add carrots, onions, green chilies, and bell peppers. Stir them all very well and simmer them for five minutes again.
- Meanwhile, take the cauliflower rice. It will not have all of its water due to the salt, so now drain all of the excess water and now add them to the wok. Stir it well and then add chili flakes, salt, and turmeric powder, stir well and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes, open the lid and stir it for a while. Turn the flame off and add the lemon juice, mix and it are ready. Serve hot with yogurt or green chutney.
You can try adding soya chunks, or cottage cheese or even chicken in the cauliflower rice to give it a full meal twist.