Chicken Mango Salad (Avocado)
- 2 teaspoon of oil (olive)
- 1 lb of breasts of chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper (black)
- ½ teaspoon of salt (garlic)
- ½ cucumber (finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup of halved tomatoes (cherry)
- ½ small sized onion (purple); should be sliced thinly
- 6 cups of lettuce (romaine) 1 head, chopped, spun dry and completely rinsed
- 1 peeled, pitted and properly diced mango
- ¼ cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 diced, completely peeled and pitted avocado
- For topping : ½ cup of toasted and sliced almonds
Dressing of Honey Vinaigrette
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper (black)
- 2 teaspoon of mustard (Dijon)
- 2 teaspoon of pure honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove (1 teaspoon should be minced)
- 3 tablespoon of cider vinegar of apple
- ½ cup of oil of olive (extra virgin)
- 1 teaspoon of salt of sea
This Chicken Mango Salad is fully loaded with creamy avocado; very juicy chicken and very sweet pop of flavor of mango take this recipe over the apex.
- Cut the breast of chicken in ½ lengthwise. Thereafter season it with salt, garlic, and then pepper it. Now saute it in 2 teaspoons of oil of olive over the flame (medium-high) until it is wholly cooked.
- Remove it from your pan, and let it cool for around 5 mins. And then slice it carefully and evenly into equal in size strips and that so against the prepared grain.
- In a bowl (large sized) of salad, add some romaine (chopped). And then, top it with the cherry tomatoes prepared by you, diced avocado and mango, and cucumber (sliced), purple onion (sliced), and cilantro (1/4 cup).
- Combine all of the prepared ingredients in a jar of mason. And now, cover it tightly and properly with a lid and then wag them together until they are properly combined. Drizzle the prepared dressing immediately over the prepared salad. It will enhance the deliciousness of your dish.
- The cilantro that you are using can be left if you have a version of cilantro.
- In case, you are not using dressing immediately, just shake it very well before you serve it.
Use only fresh breasts of chicken.