The Following Are Yummy Chocolate Cakes that will drive you nuts.
Melting chocolate cake
Impress any chocolate lover with the mouth watering chocolate delight. For another tempting chocolate cake recipe, please Visit This Link for “The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe Ever”.
- All purpose flour- 225 grams
- Sugar- 400 grams
- Milk – 240 ml
- Salt – 1teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil-120 ml
- Eggs – 2 nos (medium sized)
- Vanilla extract- 2 teaspoons
- Boiling water- 240 ml
- Branded cocoa powder- 90 grams
- Baking soda- 1 ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder- 1 ½ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF for about 10 to 12 minutes. Grease with butter and dust flour on 9 inch round baking pans.
- Take a large bowl and add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and all purpose flour. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
- Take another bowl and add wet ingredients like oil, milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Using a hand blender beat this mixture for about 2 to 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Now add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix them well using cut and fold method. Also add boiling water to this mix and fold properly. This will make the cake batter thin.
- Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cut it into equal pieces. The melting chocolate cake is ready to be served.
Raspberry stuffed chocolate ricotta cake
This is a tasty and mouthwatering cake that is low in fat due to the use of ricotta cheese.
- Self raising flour – 2 cups
- Caster Sugar- 1 cup
- Low fat ricotta cheese – ¾ cups
- Melted butter- 100 grams
- Cocoa powder- ¼ cup
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Frozen raspberries – 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Take a 22 cm round baking pan and grease the inside and the sides of the pan with butter and then dust it with baking powder.
- Sift the flour and the cocoa into a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, sugar, water and butter to this flour mixture and mix well.
- Now add the frozen raspberries and gently fold it into this cake mixture.
- Once all ingredients are mixed well, pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan and tap it once or twice so that the mixture sits comfortably in the pan.
- Bake this mixture for about an hour and 20 minutes or till you see the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake to come out clean.
- Switch off the oven and allow it to cool in the oven for about 5minutes.
- Now remove the baked cake from the oven and allow it to cool on the wire rack.
- Remove from the pan and then cut the chocolate raspberry cake into wedges. Pour ready-made raspberry sauce over the cake and serve it.