- ½ banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon chocolate whey protein powder
- ½ tablespoon chocolate chips
While the chocolate is a great tasty substitute for drinks, the bananas are the powerhouse of nutrients. Infused with protein, the whey is good for growth too. The protein powder mixed with banana and chocolate flavor makes it a great breakfast for both adults and kids alike. Many people who don’t like milk, also like this smoothie.
- Take a bowl. First, let the frozen bananas outside for some time and then use them. Getting to room temperature makes them soft and smooth. Bring your blender. You need to get your blender, add the milk, yogurt and all. Give it a good blend for like 10 seconds or so.
- Check it. Taste it for sweetness and add two tablespoon sugar if necessary. You may use alternatives like honey. Blend it for another 10 seconds. It is also a good time to add ice cubes to chill it a bit. If so, add just two ice cubes and give it a good blend just one last time.
- Serve. Add chocolate chips on top for a crunchy feel to it. Serve with a spoon ad you are good to go.
Always find the whey protein powder and the milk of the best quality as they are quite important.
Do not use brands that you or your kids don’t consume on its own.