- Pomegranate or cranberry juice – 2 cups
- Apple cider- ½ cup
- Honey -1/4 cup
- Red wine bottle- 1
- Green apple or green pear – 1 (chopped)
- Cranberries- 1 cup
- Brandy-½ cup
- Arils of pomegranate
This Christmas sangria dish is very easy to make and also a very festive dish which has great taste and also awesome drink to sip all December but it is most ideal for the holiday parties when your house is full of guest demanding different type of drinks, food. Then this Christmas sangria dish can come to your rescue.
- Take a large pitcher. Add all the fruits in it and make sure you add the fresh fruits in it.
- Now take all the remaining ingredients. Combine them together very nicely at another place. Now add the chopped fresh fruits in the other ingredients which we have combined at other place and slowly stir them until all the ingredients mix nicely into each other and if you have mixed them in the large bowl then transfer them into the pitcher.
- Now refrigerate it until it is cold. Make sure that Christmas sangria is stored for little extra time as it tastes better when it is stored for a long time and its flavor increases. Now garnish your Christmas sangria with arils of pomegranate and in the festive season you can also garnish them with the fresh rosemary or thyme.
It also can be your permanent fixture in the fridge and also you can bring many variations in this drink which can enhance the taste of your drink. As this dish is quite easy to make it and obviously its perfect taste will make your Christmas holidays merrier.
You can also use the orange juice instead of the apple cider for different taste and unique taste.
Make sure you refrigerate you sangria for a long time or rest it for a long time as it enhances the taste very much.