- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cups of sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
For Cinnamon Topping
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F (175°C). Prepare the mixture. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and ½ and keep it aside. Greasing. Grease a pan with dimensions of 9 inches by 5 inches.
- Put in the mixture. Sprinkle a generous amount of sugar-cinnamon mixture on the loaf pan and rotate it to ensure it coats all the sides of the pan. Remove the excess mixture. A mixture of Flour. In a wide bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Blending. Blend together milk, eggs, and oil in another bowl. Whisk them until they are smooth. Add the mixture to the ingredients. Add the mixture that is wet to the ingredient bowl that is dry and stirs them until they are moistened and do not have any lumps.
- Pour the mixture in halves. Pour half of this batter into the dusted pan. Sprinkle about half of the mixture of cinnamon and sugar on over the batter portion. Spread the mixture. Then make sure to carefully pour out the batter that is left and sprinkle it again with the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the batter with the help of a knife.
- Baking. Bake for 50 minutes or until it is cooked. To check it, put the toothpick at the center and see if it has come out clean. Cool. Settle it for about 10 – 11 minutes and then transfer it to a rack of wire to cool it completely.
- Heat the oven thoroughly before baking.
- Blend the flour nicely to avoid lumps.