- 1 cup milk (almond or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons instant rise yeast
- 6 Tablespoons neutral oil or melted unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 ½ cups flour (All purpose)
- 1 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix the yeast, the brown sugar and the milk in a proper measuring cup and ensure that the mixture is well stirred. Let it sit 10 minutes and wait until it gets foamy. It shows that yeast is alive. Put the liquid mixture formed above into a bowl and add oil and eggs. Beat to mix the ingredients that are wet and add the salt and the flour.
- Put the raisins and put on the hook of the dough and stand mixer. Beat for 10 minutes with low or medium speed. Now, remove the hook dough from the apparatus and let it rise. Ensure that it is left for around 1 hour as the process takes this much of time. Flour the countertop as gently and then stretch and spread the dough, to form a rectangle of a length of the pan. You can prefer 9×5 inches.
- Stir together the butter, cinnamon, and the brown sugar to make the cinnamon filling. Put this mixture over the dough and roll it over as tightly as possible. Ensure that while rolling, there is no breakage in the different parts of the dough as they can really break the end product. Ensure that the rising time given for this is around half an hour.
- Take the loaf pan that is greased, then, put the plastic wrap over it and rise for about half an hour. Heat your oven beforehand to around 375 degrees, then, bake bread for 40 minutes. Ensure that the bread is completely cooled before slicing. Use a sharp knife to cool the bread and ensure that the cuts on it are sharp and does not leave any part of the dough unleavened, as they hamper the experience of eating the bread.
- Ensure that the raisings used are fresh and sweet in taste.
- Also, heat the oven thoroughly as over or under heating can spoil the baking process.