- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Eggs 3
- Coconut milk 1-1/2 cup
- Maple syrup 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract 1 tablespoon
- Salt a pinch
The coconut milk custard is a recipe you can have in breakfast. It is a healthy dessert and full nutrition. It is easy to prepare but very delicious to have. Kids also love this custard, so you can serve them in the evening or when they return from school.
- Keep the over for heating, pre-heat it to 325°F. Take ramekins and grease it with butter and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl. Break all three eggs in the bowl one after one and then beat it well. Add all ingredients in it one by one and keep whisking it with a light hand.
- Take all ramekins. Fill the prepared batter in all ramekins in an equal amount. Tap it little to remove air bubbles. Take a glass baking tray and fill it half with water.
- Now carefully, keep ramekins in the tray and then shift it in oven. Bake for 40 minutes and take it out. You can enjoy this custard warm or you want to eat chill one refrigerate it once it comes to normal temperature.
- We have used here 4-ounce ramekins if you are using a bigger one increase the cooking time accordingly.
- You can add fresh fruits in this dessert to add.
The best way to check if the custard has been cooked, check if it left the side of ramekins.