- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 6 ounces of fresh baby spinach
- 12 ounces of completely uncooked pasta of ziti
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 8 ounce sliced baby Portobello mushroom
- 1 cup of sodium broth of chicken
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces less fresh cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon and 1/8 teaspoon finely and properly grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh black pepper (it should be ground)
- 1/3 cup of grated and pure cheese of Parmesan
- 1 pound of finely peeled and properly cooked shrimp(medium), tails should be completely removed (around 41 to 50 shrimp)
- Cook the pasta. Pasta should be cooked according to the directions given in package. After it is drained, put it into the pan. Now, stir it into spinach, and keep it until cooked properly. Keep it aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and melt butter in high heat. Now, add some amount of mushrooms and the cook it and along with cooking stir it also until 8 minutes or until it gets browned. Take the chopped onion for 10 minutes over medium heat. And then add garlic to it.
- Sturdy it in chicken broth. Now increase the heat and then cook it along with stirring, until it is mixed properly or till 8 minutes. Then, heat should be reduced. After that stir it with cream cheese and with the other 3 ingredients. Now add shrimp to it and cook it until it is heated properly. Now take the pasta mixture and top it with shrimp mixture and mix it. Now top it with grated Parmesan cheese.
- ¼ cup of chicken broth can be substituted by any other broth.
- ¼ cup of pure white wine (should be dry) can also be used in the recipe.