- 6 cups of spaghetti pasta
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (preferably olive oil)
- 4 finely chopped and minced cloves of fresh garlic
- 8 cups of giant washed drained, pat dried and peeled shrimp, keeping the tail-on
- 1 cup of water of pasta
- 1/4 cup of whipping heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of alcohol or white wine (it’s totally optional)
- 1 tablespoon of salted melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper (cayenne pepper)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups of chopped tiny spinach
- 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped Italian flat parsley leaves (or finely chopped coriander or cilantro leaves)
- Some fresh lemon wedges
- Bring a pot, take a large bowl or pot and add some water into it put the pot on flame and bring the water onto boiling state. Now add the spaghetti pasta in it and cook it as per the directions are given on the packet or till the pasta becomes al dente, Drain the excess water make sure you keep aside 1 cup of water of pasta aside, keep the pasta and pasta water aside.
- Turn on the flame, set a pan on the fire, put oil in the pan on low-medium heat, now add chopped garlic and cook it well till the garlic becomes fragrant after that add peeled shrimps, cook well until the shrimp becomes light pink in color, now add the set aside water of pasta, whipped heavy cream, alcohol or white wine, cook it on a low flame. After this cook adds butter to the pan along with salt as per your taste as well as pepper and fresh lime juice and combines it well, then add the chopped spinach and mix until combined well.
- Give it a final touch, add cream sauce to the mixture along with cooked spaghetti pasta, now turn off the flame and chopped parsley or cilantro, now serve it hot and fresh for better results garnish it with lemon wedges.
- You can preserve this dish in the refrigerator for almost 20 hours to 24 hours.
- You can also add veggies in the pasta for more enhanced taste.