- 1/2 packet of pasta (any pasta of your choice)
- 1/2 packet of raw washed dried, peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted melted butter
- 1 minced and finely chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
- 2 cup of room temperature cheese of cream chopped or diced
- 1/2 lemons fresh juice (or more as per your taste)
- Some lemon zests
- salt as per your taste
- freshly black ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil (preferably olive oil)
- For garnishing, some chopped parsley or cilantro or coriander
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl or pot add water to it on place it on flame, after the water boils up add pasta into it and cook as per the instructions on the packet or till the pasta is cooked up to al dente while cooking add salt as per on the packet or as per your taste along with some oil. After the pasta is completely cooked drain it and keep the water of pasta reserved and set it aside. Now wash the peeled shrimp and pat dry it, add a little salt don’t overpower also add freshly ground black pepper and prepare the shrimp.
- Turn the heat on, place the pan on the flame after the pan is hot add some olive oil or any cooking oil on a low-medium flame, add melted unsalted butter along with minced or finely chopped garlic and cook until the garlic turns fragrant and light brown, cook it for almost 30 sec, now add raw peeled prepared shrimp and cook it well till the shrimp turns into light pink color. In the pan put the stored water of pasta and fresh lemon zest, cook this mixture on a low flame, for almost 60 sec till everything is perfectly cooked.
- Give it the final touch, in the mixture add some seasoning, salt as per your taste, fresh ground black pepper and combine it well, if the consistency of the pasta is too thick add some more water of pasta and bring it to the right consistency. Serve it hot and fresh and garnish it with chopped parsley or coriander.
- As the Shrimps are very delicate the cook very fast and increase the chance of overcooking and making shrimp bit tough, for preventing this you can place the shrimp in salted water for time for about 10 min and remove it and pat dry the shrimp then use it for cooking, don’t add sate later in the dish.
- You can preserve this dish in the refrigerator for 20 hours to 24 hours, just heat it before serving.