- 2 1⁄2 cups of water (Lukewarm)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1⁄4 cup of sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh milk
- 1 unbeaten egg
- 1⁄3 cup of butter (or cooking oil) or 1⁄3 cup of margarine (or cooking oil)
- 6 cups of white flour
- 1 cup of flour or whole wheat
- Pre-set the oven, preheat the microwave on 35 degree Celsius, this will give good results as well as well as will save your time. Bring a bowl, in a large bowl add some Luke warm water, dry yeast, salt as per your taste, powdered sugar, powder of milk, beaten egg, and some melted butter and mix them well with a spatula so that they combine nicely.
- Gradually add flour whereas still stirring, make sure that you do not add whole wheat flour at one time but usually try to add just a cup full so that the mixture gets a taste of flour of wheat and except for the flavor rest you can add the white flour, you can decide the proportion of both the flours or can stick to only one flour. And mix it well; keep adding flour till firm dough is formed.
- Prepare the next, after the dough becomes of the preferred consistency, now put the dough on a board and add flour and knead the dough for 10 to 15 min. add flour as required till the dough becomes firm and sticky, don’t make it over sticky give the dough round shape or cut it into now rub all the rounds or grease the rounds with butter or oil, conceal the rounds with slightly wet soft cloth and let them sit till the time they become double in size.
- Separate batter down the middle shape into mixture roll and place in daintily oiled bread container. Brush with a beaten egg to give it that decent brilliant watch when it leaves the broiler or brush softly with water and sprinkle gently with fast oats or poppy seeds-the potential outcomes are unfathomable
- Give portions a chance to ascend for 15-20 minutes. This is an individual decision, a few people don’t care for enormous portions of bread, while others do as such watch out for how huge your portions get, and it is an individual decision obviously.
- Give it a final touch, place it in the preheated oven for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until done. (Cooking time changes, contingent upon the oven). After they are ready let them take rest and cool down and then they are ready to be served.
- The leftovers of a dish can be stored in an airtight plastic container.
- You can eat this dish with sauce of any flavor.