- Naan bread 4 pieces
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano seasoning
- Paneer cubed 9-10 pieces
- Basil leaves 6-7 leaves
The recipe is really nice if you are looking to utilize your leftover naan bread, the naan pizza is a very tasty and tangy recipe, which is really easy to prepare since you don’t have to make the dough from scratch. You can make it for lunch or dinner.
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the shredded mozzarella in it. Now add the basil leaves roughly chopped in it. Mix them and then add the oregano seasoning and the chili flakes shake them so they are very well combined.
- Once done, preheat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit or your microwave convection at 200 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, it’s preheating, take your baking tray and line with parchment paper.
- Start by putting your naan on the pan. Then line a tablespoon of pizza sauce on the naan. Now line your cheese mixture on top and finally add the paneer cubes on it.
- If you don’t want to use plain paneer, take a bowl to add some spices in it. Shake paneer in it that will coat the paneer really nicely, this will give it an independent flavor. Put the pan in the oven and bake it for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Make sure to not over bake the naanza for more than 10 minutes; it will become too crunchy and hard to eat.