- 2 naan Pieces
- Cheddar cheese shredded 1 cup
- Coarse tomato diced 6 tbsp
- Baked beans ½ cup
- Shredded lettuce ½ cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
The recipe is really easy and tasty to prepare. You can serve this as a lunch to go for your children or as lunch or dinner. This naan burrito is an exciting twist to the original Mexican burrito. Make it spicy or salty or sweet as per your flavors.
- Start by taking your naan and spreading them on your work station. Now you have to use all your ingredients equally distributed on both the naan pieces so they are nicely flavored.
- Start by adding the cheese on first. Use ½ cup cheese per naan. Now sprinkle some salt and pepper over the cheese, so the seasoning in the burrito remains proper.
- Now add the baked beans, ¼ cup on each naan. Spread it evenly across vertically. Now add the diced tomato 3 tbsp. on each naan and spread nicely.
- Now on top add the shredded lettuce, ¼ cup on each naan. Spread it evenly. Once all the layers are nicely spread, use your hands to bind them in the left side of the naan so you can easily roll it.
- Just before rolling, sprinkle a little more salt and pepper. Roll it tightly and heat it for 3 minutes either in the oven or in a pan (both the sides for 1-1/2 minutes). Serve with sauce or dip or sour cream.
Do not use rice in this burrito recipe, as naan is already stretched the textures of these two ingredients won’t match, making it unpleasant to eat.