- Ground turkey lb lean
- ½ cup bread crumbs Progresso Italian-style ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese ½ cup
- Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Garlic salt 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Egg
- Heat the oven, turkey meatball is an oven dish, therefore just any other oven dish, the first step of cooking this recipe is heating the oven. Heat the oven to temperature 375 degrees F. After that, take a large cookie sheet and spray the sheet with cooking oil.
- Mix all ingredients take a large size ball and start putting all ingredients in it one by one. You can start with the main ingredient that is ground turkey, cheese, bread crumbs, garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning. Mix all ingredients well. Now, beat the egg and put it in the bowl. Add mix in the bowl and start mixing everything all together. Add milk gradually to monitor the thickness of batter. The batter should neither be extremely tight nor loose. Keep it at medium hardness.
- Make balls from the mix, Take a portion of mix from a batter and place it on your palm to give a ball like shapes. Place all ball in the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, place the baking tray in preheated oven and check that instant-temperature thermometer when put at the center of meatball, then the recorded temperature should remain minimum 165°F. Serve the ball with marinara sauce or pasta.
- Add milk gradually. If you will add all milk instantly, then lumps will be formed.
- You can add freshly chopped spinach in the batter to add taste.