- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 cup of your preferred sweetener
- 10-12 frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavored whipped cream
This is a great smoothie to enjoy with your family during a summer evening.
- Take a blending jar and add all the ingredients. Blend it on a medium to low. Make sure that the strawberries are completely crushed and the smoothie has blended properly.
- Serve it in a glass. Top it up with some whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
If you want it thicker add more strawberries and if you want it thinner, add more milk.
Make sure that the strawberries are frozen for at least a day.