- 1 cup of fresh apple cider or apple juice
- ¼ cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon of wheatgrass powder
- 1 handful of kale leaves
- 2 handful of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup of frozen mango chunks
- ¼ cup of frozen raspberries
This is for advanced drinkers and has an earthy taste. The pomegranate juice adds a tartness to its flavor.
- Take a blending jar. Add the spinach, kale, pomegranate juice, apple cider vinegar, and the wheatgrass powder.
- Blend it till you have a smooth mix. Now, add the frozen fruits and blend again.
- If you want, you can make it ahead and store it in a covered jar. Make sure that you keep it in the refrigerator. You will be able to have it for 24 hours.
- In case it is too thick, add some more juice and if it is thin, add more wheatgrass powder.
Always use fresh apple cider to make the smoothie.