- Chicken thighs 1 pound (it should be boneless)
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Lime juice 2 tbsp the extraction of one lime
- White wine vinegar 1 tsps or regular white vinegar
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Ancho chili powder, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Onion powder, ½ tsp
- Garlic powder, ½ tsp
- Ground cumin, ¼ tsp
- Smoked paprika, ¼ tsp
- Black pepper, ¼ tsp
For the Preparation of Bowl
- Chopped lettuce romaine, 2 cups
- Canned black beans, 1 (15-ounce)
- Canned whole kernel corn, 1 (15-ounce)
- Cilantro lime rice cooked 1 cup of plain white or brown rice cup
- Tomatoes (chopped)
- Greek yogurt plain ½ cup
- Guacamole ½ cup
The chicken burrito bowl is simple and easy to prepare the recipe. It is healthy, nutritive and perfect for lunch. It is loaded with rice, juicy chicken, corn, black beans, and many more ingredients. The dish has got its name because it is served in a bowl.
- Take a large size bowl. Add all the ingredients mentioned above in it. Mix all ingredients to marinate and then mix all of them together to combine it fully.
- In the marinade, add chicken thighs. Add all ingredients together to toss with a light hand so that the chicken gets coated with mix perfectly.
- Cover the bowl. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, so that chicken absorbs all flavors.
- Take a large size skillet. Keep it on flame over medium to high heat. Put the marinated chicken in skillet along with tongs.
- Allow it to cook, cook it for 5 to 7 minutes at one side. Cook both sides for the same time, until it is fully cooked.
- The chicken is not ready to serve. Take chicken on cutting board and keep it there for five minutes to cool it down. Cut it into bite-size chunks or slices.
- Assemble to Burrito Bowl. Take a bowl and put rest ingredients it in, the black bean, lettuce, corn, tomatoes, and rice. Put the prepared chicken at the top and put greek yogurt and guacamole on it.
- You can add toppings of jalapenos, lime wedges, and hot sauce if required.
- To fast cook, this recipe, use leftover chicken instead of cooking the fresh one.