- 2 fresh courgettes
- A small sized handful of leaves of mint should be roughly torn
- 3 fresh carrots
- Bunch of radishes
- 1/2 of small sized onion (red)
For the Purpose of Dressing
- 2 tablespoon of pure oil of olive
- 1 tablespoon of wine (white) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of good mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of pure Dijon mustard
- Pick a bowl. First of all, pick a proper large sized bowl. Thereafter, grate all the 3 fresh carrots into that large bowl. Now, thinly and carefully slice the courgettes and bunch radishes and then finely chip small sized red onion. Then, mix all of the fresh vegetables in a large sized bowl with the leaves of mint.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients. Now, whisk together white wine vinegar, all the mayonnaise, and pure Dijon mustard until they become smooth. Thereafter, gradually and properly whisk in the oil of olive. Now, taste it and then add pepper and salt. And then, drizzle it over the fresh salad and mix it very well. The dish is ready, so serve it warm. The leftovers can be kept in a properly covered container in a refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- You can replace any of the vegetables with any of these ingredients thinly and finely sliced raw broccoli or cauliflower, properly shredded mange tout or peas of sugar snap and finely shredded fennel.
- You can use some other ingredients as per your wish for the purpose of dressing.