- 2 cups milk (approximately 500ml)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Chia seeds 1 table spoon
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Ice cubes
Kids love smoothies and when it comes to the chocolate smoothie, it is their best. They are all fond of chocolates, but here we have made the chocolate smoothie healthy by removing sugar from it and adding healthy chia seeds in it. It is super easy and super tasty and your kids will also love it like anything.
- Take your blender. Put milk in it first, then add ingredients like pieces of banana, yogurt, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and honey in it. You can add plain yogurt in the smoothie and if your kid has some special liking, then add yogurt of his favorite flavor.
- Kids love sweet, but too much sweet is not good for their health. Try to add sweetness in a smoothie by adding honey as it is a natural sweetener and good for health. You can add honey according to your child taste.
- After adding all ingredients, run the blender on high speed for a few seconds. Check the consistency of smoothie and when you think it is perfect, serve it. You can add water or reduce the quantity of milk or water to manage consistency.
- Smoothie should be consumed fresh, so serve it immediately. Pour it in the glass with a straw. This way you can prepare many more healthy smoothies, just change ingredients and keep the process of preparing the same.
- Decorate the smoothie with chocolate syrup give it a yummy look.
- Add ice cubes, according to your child’s taste.
- You can top up a smoothie with some nuts powder to add some punch and crunch in the smoothie.
Do not keep smoothie in the blender after preparation. Serve it right after it is done.