- About a leg-piece, 500 gm, or full-chicken (cleaned and skinned)
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoon butter
Often you enjoyed as a starter or appetizer with a bunch of friends. You can make less quality too if you like. Additionally, enjoy it as a meal with a nice can of Coke. It is easy to cook and requires very fewer ingredients. It is nice for couples on a weekend.
- Get a pan. Take the chopped onions and fry them slightly in a pan. This will be used for garnish.
- Bring a large bowl. Pour the powders, ginger-garlic paste, 1 spoonful butter, and salt. Mix them well. This forms the coating of masala over the chicken.
- Coat the chicken. Take the chicken and apply the butter properly around it and inside it with your clean hands. Now massage the mixture little by little into the chicken. You can cut slits using a knife before doing so.
- Marinate it. Once the entire mixture is properly coated around the chicken, keep it for marination for like 30 minutes. You can do it overnight too if you have planned it ahead.
- Preheat the oven. Set temperature to 180 degrees C. Bake it for 35 to 45 minutes, changing the sides. Spread fried onion over it and serve hot.
Pair it with a nice green chutney or soft-drinks.
All chicken pieces must soak well in the marinade.