- Flour all-purpose 1 ½ medium-size cups
- Baking powder 3 ½tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- White sugar 4 tsp
- Milk any 1 ¼ cups
- Egg (1 medium)
- Butter 4 tbsp, melted
Mini pancakes are also known by the name “Silver Dollar”. This is the quickest and easiest, quickest pancake which is a perfect item for parties. You can also have it in brunches. Kids like mini pancakes a lot.
- To make pancakes, you first have to take a bowl. Add all ingredients that are dry in the bowl and mix it together. After then add all wet ingredients in the bowl and mix everything well.
- Break eggs in a bowl and mix it with all ingredients. Add milk to a flowing batter. It should have a thick consistency, so check it and if required add more dry ingredients it.
- It is better if you prepare a separate mix of milk and egg in a bowl. Add flour and sugar powder in the bowl gradually till you get the required consistency. This is a good practice if you are making the pancake the first time.
- Take a pan and put it on the gas stove. Keep the heat medium to low and apply the coat of butter on the pan.
- Take a tablespoon and drop the batter on greased pan slowly. Here you have to quickly drop batter over the pan, the extra will left behind that is not an issue.
- Cook pancakes nicely from both sides. Cook it until it gets the brown color from both sides. It will take about seconds to perfectly cook the pancake from both sides. To make it small do not spread the mix on pan. Serve hot pancakes with toppings of your choice.
- Add vanilla extract few drops in the mix.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- Cook the pancake at low to medium heat to avoid burning.