For Passion Fruit Tea
- 5 cups of filtered water to boil
- 3 cups of cold filtered water
- 6 passion fruit tea bags
For Purple Drink
- ½ cup of iced tea with the flavor of passion fruit
- 2 cups of vanilla syrup
- ¼ of frozen and dried blackberries
- 1 cup of soy milk, unsweetened
- To make ice tea with the flavor of passion fruit, take a teapot and pour 5 cups of filtered water. Put in on heat and allow it to boil. Add the fruit tea bags and let it soak for about 30 minutes. Now, remove teapot from heat.
- Take a pitcher and pour the tea. Add the remaining 3 cups of filtered water. This will give 2 quarters of passion fruit tea. For making the Purple Drink, you will have to take a cocktail shaker and add ice.
- Pour half a cup of the passion fruit tea and add to the cocktail shaker. Add the remaining ingredients such as soy milk and vanilla simple syrup. Shake it for few seconds and add the dried blackberry.
- Shake the ingredients well, until it forms a foamy layer or for about 15 seconds. Pour the drink in two serving glasses and garnish it with some blackberries.
- You can also use coconut milk instead of soy milk. However, it is the latter that makes it purpler.
- In case you do not have a cocktail mixer, you can pour the ingredients in a big glass and stir it using a spoon or a stirrer before you serve it.