- 750gm, Lamb meat minced
- 1 cup, Tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup, Onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ tsp., Salt
- 1 tsp., Black pepper
- ½ tsp., Turmeric powder
- 1 cup, Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1, Egg
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Strain the water of onion and tomatoes with a strainer to get rid of all the excess water from tomatoes and onion. Just keeps it squeezing with hands to get that juice out.
- In another bowl take the lamb mince along with salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, parsley, cumin powder, beaten egg and strained onion & tomatoes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the kebabs and mix with your hands till the spices are well distributed.
- Now cover it and keep it in a refrigerator for about 2 hours
- To form the kebab. Divide mince into balls, and then roll each ball on a board with a cupped hand to turn them into ovals. You will find it helpful to wet your hands with water before handling the kebabs.
- Heat the pan until you can feel a good heat rising and cook for 3-4 minutes each side. Don’t turn until they are well sealed or the meat will stick to the grill or pan.
- Serve it with green chutney and salad.
NOTE: Grill it; Bake it at 180° C for 10 minutes or fry it’s up to you.