- Butter (1 stick)
- Large sized bananas (3)
- Large sized eggs (2)
- Extract of vanilla (1 teaspoon)
- Flour for all purposes (2 cups)
- Sugar that is granulated (1 cup)
- Soda for baking (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (½ teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
This bread is an amazing and easy option to cook. Very soft and moist bread and ideal for good sweet bread and can be served at breakfast with a glass of juice.
- Heat the oven beforehand to 350°F. Take a pan of bread loaf that is non-stick and grease or spray it with butter and put it aside.
- Now put the stick of butter in a large sized bowl and put it inside the microwave for at least 1 minute till melted. Now add ripe bananas to this bowl and mash it using a fork.
- Take extract of vanilla and add it to the bowl and also add eggs to it. Use the same fork in Step 2 to whisk this whole mix. Make sure you whisk these ingredients until the time no more yellow portions of the eggs exist in the mixture.
- Now take a large sized bowl and add flour, soda for baking, sugar, and cinnamon. Combine all the wet and dry ingredients of the dish. Mix these together well using a spatula till it blends well.
- Lastly, take a bread loaf pan and pour down the batter in it. Now bake it well for 55 minutes at least. Place a toothpick inside the bread to determine if the bread has cooked or not. Once ready, put the bread aside and let it cool off for a while. Once cooled down, serve fresh!
- The bread can be preserved up to 2 months.
- The bread can be thawed once you take it out of the refrigerator or freezer. It will take 24 hours.
- Do not preserve the bread outside of the refrigerator at any cost.
- Do not thaw the bread until it is at room temperature.