- 5 eggs, large size
- Gruyere cheese 2 ounces shredded, about half cup
- Less fat cream cheese ¼ cup
- Cottage cheese 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Cooked slices of chopped bacon
The bacon and gruyere egg bit is one of the popular starbucks dishes that has many fans. If you want to enjoy it at home here is the recipe guide. The fluffy and super delicious recipe is great in taste and easy to prepare.
- You need a silicon baking tray with cups for this recipe. At first, you have to grease the mold with cooking oil and keep it aside. Take a large tray, pour hot water in it. In another bowl, break all the eggs and whisk it to prepare a fine mix.
- Place the silicon mold in the tray. At first place bacon and then gruyere cheese at the bottom of each cup. Fill half of the cup with beaten egg mix. Equally, divide this into all the cups.
- Preheat the oven to 325. Then carefully place the silicon mold in the oven. Bake it for 20 minutes, once you feel the egg has been cooked take the tray out from the oven.
- Take off bacon & gruyere egg bites after it cools down from the tray and serves it hot. You can change the toppings according to your taste and interest.
- If you want to use only egg white or yolk you can do the same in this recipe.
- Keep checking egg bites while it is backing.
- You can pre-cook the bacon and other toppings if you wish to.