The next time your kids want to have a pizza for dinner, instead of ordering one, try this delicious pizza recipe at home.
The Italians have given the world a great gift in the form of pizzas. It is a great dish which is had all across the globe and appreciated by all. It is one of those comfort foods we like to order at home and munch on it while watching our favorite films. Making pizza at home is a lot of fun and you can do it all by yourself or involve some family members to create a spectacular and mouth watering pizza. So without further ado, here’s presenting a simple gourmet pizza, which will be loved by all members of the family. Apart from this, here is Another Pizza Recipe you can try, Click Here.
- 2 chicken breast halves which been de-skinned and de-boned
- 1 can of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- ¼ cups of chopped green onions
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, you will have to preheat the oven to 425 degrees f or 220 degrees Celsius.
- Next, take a pizza ban and grease it with some butter.
- Now taking a skillet, place the chicken in it over medium high heat and cook till its light pink in color. The juices of the chicken must run clear and then it must be removed and cut into smaller pieces.
- Next, you will have to unroll the dough and press it into the pan, we had prepared in the very first step. Now you will have to break the crust for around 7 minutes till it acquires a beautiful golden brown tint to it.
- Remove the pizza dough as soon as it’s cooked and keep aside.
- Now take the ranch dressing and start spreading it on the pizza crust, and sprinkle some mozzarella on it. Place the tomatoes, onions, and chicken on top of it. Be generous with the toppings and in the end, add a drizzle of cheddar cheese on top of everything.
- Keep it back into the oven and let it cook for at 20 to 25 minutes. However, keep checking the crust from time to time, so that it does not burn.
- When the cheese it completely melted and bubbly, it should mix well with the rest of the topping.
- Take out the pizza once it’s cooked and let it cool down lightly, and cut out the wedges and size them equally. Once they are cut and laid out, you could serve it with some extra ketchup.
This Pizza Recipe is not only delicious, but healthy as well. You can customize the vegetables as per your preference and serve them accordingly. Your family will definitely enjoy this yummy recipe and it is sure to become a favorite. Be creative and change the protein used, and you could make this pizza recipe really versatile. It is a great way of serving vegetables to kids. Since it is so simple and easy to recreate almost anyone can do it without any hassle. You do not even have to prepare the pizza dough by yourself so it is definitely a quick and easy pizza recipe.