- 4 eggs, large
- 2 cups of regular or all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
This is a great dish as a small quick meal or enjoyed with family. It has a crispy exterior and spongy interior texture. Here you can find an easy to follow the recipe that takes less time and is great with a cup of coffee.
- Start with an oven and tray. Preheat it to 180 degrees C, grease the tray and set aside.
- Take a medium bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and sift it once.
- Take a large bowl. Beat the eggs into it, till it starts to froth. Add sugar and whisk for a minute or so, then add oil extracts and beat for a minute or so. Add the flour to it now and continue mixing some more. Pour into loaf size in trays and bake for like 20 minutes.
If you can fluff your flour before you scoop, it works better. You can also use loaf pans to keep them confined.
This is not the usual style biscotti batter that you can roll into a log. It is a loaf type of preparation.