- Wings of Turkey (4 to 6)
- Towel of Paper
- Grounded black pepper that is fresh (2 tablespoons)
- Powder of Garlic (2 tablespoons)
- Fresh Thyme
- Seasoning of Poultry
- Baking Pan (Made of Glass)
- Spray for Cooking
- Butter (4 tablespoons)
- Juice of lemon (3 tablespoons)
- Foil of Aluminum
- Salt for seasoning (2 tablespoons)
It is a complete soul full meal for a date. You can choose to spend a date with your loved one at home and cook this meal after a work-oriented week to ensure leisure and wonderful time with your partner. Anyway, what’s a date if you don’t have food that enriches your soul?
Discard any wings that are still attached to the wings of the chicken turkey. Then, wash the turkey in water that is cool. Later, dry the chicken wings using a paper towel. Lastly, take a plate and lay down these wings in one single layer.
- Blend the salt and powder of garlic along with seasoning of poultry, fresh dry thyme, and black pepper. You can add a volume of each of these ingredients depending upon your preferred taste. Sparkle this seasoning mildly on top of the wings of turkey and turn it over and sprinkle again.
- Take a pan of glass and put a coating of non-stick spray for cooking on it. Place the chicken turkeys, one by one on it and add water (one tablespoon) to it on each chicken wing. Then, use a microwave to melt some butter and add a certain amount of juice of a lemon to it. Sprinkle half of this blend over the turkey wings and keep the rest of the mixture aside.
- Shelter the microwave with a foil of aluminum and put it in the oven. For 2 hour bake the turkey at 250° F or 275° F. Once done, take out the pan out of the oven and discard the foil that is covering it. Sprinkle the residual mixture of lemon juice and butter over the wings of the turkey.
- Then again, place the pan in the oven and this time heat the wings on 350°F. Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes till the wings settles into a deep golden-brown shade.
- You can also season the turkey, chicken wings using dry herbs.
- You need to thaw the wings wisely when they are in the refrigerator and then proceed to bake.
- Do not allow the dish to get overcooked.