- 1 baked crust of pie
- 1/4 cup of flour (all-purpose)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of fresh water
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar
This pie is magnificent. One of the best and the easiest Vinegar pie you can ever imagine you can make it whenever you want and it is suitable for every event, especially for house parties or gatherings as you can also make it in a large amount and store it.
- For better and early results first, pre-set the microwave on 165 degree Celsius that is about 325-degrees F. Blend the flour along with 1/2 measure of sugar. Then include the water steadily and cook over a twofold kettle for about 15 minutes, blending continually till it achieves a thick consistency.
- Join the rest of the 1/2 measure of sugar with the eggs and salt and blend well with a race until the sugar is broken up. Add the hot flour blend to the egg blend bit by bit, blending constantly. Come back to the twofold evaporator and cook for around 3 minutes more. Include the spread, concentrate, and vinegar. Blend well and expel from warmth. Spot a bit of plastic over this custard.
- In the interim, beat the other eggs until frothy and step by step include the 6 tablespoons sugar. Beat until a solid, gleaming pinnacle is accomplished.
- Empty the custard filling into the prebaked shell, Add meringue. Spread the meringue everywhere throughout the highest point of the pie, fixing to the edges of the outside layer. Spot into the stove and heat until the meringue is a pleasant nut dark colored, around 15 minutes. Generally, this pie is served hot.
- Add lemon juice instead of the whole lemon for better results.
- Add egg white and egg yolk separately it will give a smoother texture to the pie.
- Don’t over pre-set the oven as it may burn the bottom of the pie or overcook the pie which will not taste good.
- Make sure you use the right amount of vinegar in the dish don’t overpower it, and also make sure that it is distilled or purified.