Everyone loves eating pizza. But, had it ever struck your mind that you can create tasty and yummy cold dessert pizzas easily at home?
The following are Few Dessert Pizza Recipes you can try at home.
- Fruity pizza
- Premade sugar cookie dough – 1 packet
- Fresh strawberries (sliced) – 1 quart
- Fresh blackberries – 1 pint
- Fresh blueberries- 1 pint
- Ready-made cream cheese, fruit dip – 1 tub
- Fresh raspberries – 1 pint
- Vegetable oil spray
- Preheat the oven to the temperature that is mentioned on the packet of the sugar cookie dough.
- Spray the vegetable oil spray on the cookie sheet or a pizza stone.
- Roll the dough into a large pizza circle and bake the pizza base to the desired crust.
- Allow it to cool after removing from the oven.
- Spread most of the cream cheese, fruit dip generously over the ready pizza top and the sides.
- Evenly spread all the fruits on top of the sweet pizza.
- Cover it with an aluminum foil and place it in the refrigerator for a day.
- Serve it chilled.
- Apple pizza
- Warm water- 1 cup
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
- All purpose flour – 3 cups
- Dry yeast- 1 tbsp
Cream cheese topping
- Softened cream cheese- 4 ounces
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Large apples (peeled and thinly sliced) – 3 no’s
- Sugar- ¾ cup
- Flour- 3 tbsp
- Butter- 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 2 tsp
To try out some gluten free and healthy recipes, you can Visit This Link, ‘Gluten Sensitive Pizza Recipes For Home’.
Making pizza crust
- Take a small bowl and mix water, sugar and salt in it.
- In another large bowl, add the flour and the yeast and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and knead well to make it smooth dough. Knead it for about 5 minutes until dough gets soft. Add flour if needed.
- Cover the dough with a moist cloth and keep it aside for the yeast to react.
- Take a medium sized saucepan and add flour, cinnamon and butter in the pan. Whisk this for about a minute on low heat.
- Now add butter and apples and stir the mixture regularly until the mixture starts to boil. The heat must be medium.
- The heat has to be reduced to simmer when the mixture boils and now cook till the apples get very tender. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
Cream cheese topping
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice, nutmeg and sugar in a medium sized bowl and whisk it well so that the ingredients mix together. Once the mixture turns smooth, you can keep it aside.
- Roll the pizza dough into a circular pizza base. Grease a 16 inch round pizza pan with cooking spray and place the pizza on it.
- Spread the cream cheese topping on top of the pizza base.
- Pour the ready apple mixture on top of the cheese and spread it evenly so that it covers the entire pizza base.
- Cover the pizza and keep it aside to set for another 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Bake the pizza in the center of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven when done and allow it to cool. Serve chilled or cold.