- 2/3 cup of pure sugar
- 1 large sized fresh white egg
- ½ cup of fresh and completely softened butter
- 1 teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- 1 cup full of white baking chips
- ½ tsp. of baking soda
- 1 cup of properly and finely chopped nuts of macadamia; for making the mixture
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp. of flour (it should be all-purpose flour)
- Preheat the oven, before moving on for further process, makes sure to preheat your oven. So, preheat the oven to a temperature of around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The process of preheating the oven to the given temperature can save your lot of valuable time. And by preheating it you will be able to avoid any type of mess while doing further process. But make sure that your oven is not getting overheated otherwise the dish will get overcooked. And you will lose the desired taste of your delicious recipe. So be very careful while preheating it.
- Pick up a large sized bowl. Meanwhile, pick a large sized bowl, and in the same bowl, cream the pure and softened butter and 2/3 cup of sugar until it becomes light and fluffy. Thereafter, beat in the large-sized egg and the extract of vanilla. On the other hand, pick one more bowl, and in that bowl whisk the all-purpose flour and the baking soda. And then gently beat it into the mixture (creamed). And now, stir in white baking chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop it. After the process of stirring is finished, move on. And now, drop by heaping them, 2 inches apart from each other onto the baking sheets (the sheets should not be greased). And thereafter bake it for a time duration of 12 to 15 minutes on low pace. Or bake the dish until its color turns to golden brown. And then, cool it on a pan for a time duration of about 1 minute. And finally, remove it to wire racks to allow it to cool completely.
- Freeze option, first of all, freeze the prepared cookies properly, and layered between the paper (the paper should be waxed), in a proper container of a freezer. In order to use it, thaw it properly before you are going to serve the dish or, if required, reheat the leftovers on a sheet of baking in a preheated oven (temperature should be 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for a time duration of about 3 to 4 minutes.
- If you want to preserve the leftovers of the dish then you can do it by keeping it in a refrigerator and that so in an airtight container.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of the dish as per your requirement, and for that, you have to alter the quantity of the ingredients.
- In lieu of the extract of pure vanilla, you can simply use the extract of any other flavor which you like the most.