- 2 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of simple syrup
- 4 ounces of white chocolate; it should be roughly chopped
- ½ cup of half and half cream
- Make simple syrup. Combine 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan. And then bring it to a boil, and stir it continuously, until the sugar is properly dissolved. Now, remove it from the saucepan and allow it to cool. The required simple syrup is ready, so move on for further process.
- Heat the cream. First of all, properly heat the cream (half and a half) in a small sized saucepan. After heating the cream, slowly and gently add the obtained white chocolate, and the keep whisking it continuously. Whisk it until the white chocolate is properly and completely melted. And then allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Add the other ingredients. Once it is cooled, add the simple syrup and vodka to the prepared mixture of white chocolate; and stir it until it gets a blend. Now, pour into the 2 glasses of martini, and serve it immediately without wasting the time.
- You can use any other syrup in place of simple syrup.
- The dish can be preserved for some days by keeping it in the refrigerator.