- ¼ cup of vanilla vodka
- ¼ cup of white chocolate liqueur
- 2 fresh peppermint candies, ice should be properly crushed
- Topping of marshmallow sundae
- 1 tablespoon of peppermint schnapps
- Dip the rim. First of all, dip the rim of a glass of martini properly in the topping of marshmallow. And thereafter crush the candies of peppermint roughly. Once it is crushed, drizzle some topping of the marshmallow on the inside of the martini glass. And thereafter place the glass carefully in a freezer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. At last, pick as shaker with some ice, in this shaker add peppermint schnapps, liqueur and the vodka in it. After this, shake it properly until all the ingredients are completely mixed. Now, pour into the already prepared martini glass. And finally, sprinkle with the roughly crushed peppermint. Your martini is ready, so serve it immediately.
- You can use any other flavor of vodka in place of vanilla vodka.
- You can easily double or triple the quantity of the martini, as per your requirement.