- 1 (2-3 lb) squash of spaghetti
- 1 ½ cup of fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup of fresh kale
- ¼ cup of oil of olive
- 2 tablespoon of dairy free butter
- 2 medium sized yellow colored onions, it should be properly peeled and also sliced properly into lengthy strips
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh rosemary
- Pepper & salt as per taste
- Some sprinkle of cheese of parmesan (optional)
It is a perfect treat for the lover of mushroom. Onion properly sauteed with oil of olive and butter make this scrumptious finely caramelized recipe of spaghetti squash, completes by adding mushrooms.
- Preheat your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees. Slice the given squash ½, remove all of the seeds and place them on a sheet of baking. Brush 2 tablespoons of oil made of olive on both of sides of squash (1 tablespoon/half) and thereafter place it like face down in the given oven.
- When the squash is getting roasted, melt the fresh butter. Also melt remaining 2 tablespoons of oil over high-medium in a large sized skillet. Add all the onions to the skillet, and stir it occasionally. Add mushrooms after just 5 minutes. After around 10 mins, all onions should begin to caramelize.
- Add the fresh kale to its skillet. Keep stir everything together by the time onions becomes golden brown in color. After a time duration of around ¾ hour, remove all of the squash from your oven and let it cool off for at least 10 minutes.
- Once it becomes a bit cooler, use a proper fork in order to remove “spaghetti” from the prepared squash. Now place the spaghetti in a skillet. Now add some rosemary, pepper, and salt and stir them together. Add the cheese made of parmesan if you like it and then enjoy!
- You can replace fresh rosemary with some dried rosemary; it will not make much difference.
- Any other type of butter can also be used.
The cheese which you are using should be fresh otherwise it can alter the taste of the dish.