- 2 large sized properly divided eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of some fresh cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of fresh pure paparika
- 1 cup of properly chopped kale
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt of garlic
- 1 medium sized finely grated potato (sweet)
- 1 teaspoon of pure oil, and some extra for pan of frying and waffle iron
- ½ medium sized equally sliced avocado
- Pepper and salt as per taste
It is a perfect blend of a sweet and spicy dish. You can enjoy it whenever you want as it can be eaten at breakfast, lunch or any time.
- Heat the waffle iron and then grease it properly. Set it aside. In a medium-sized bowl blend the white eggs. And then add finely grated potato in it.
- Blend it well until it is completely mixed. Once the iron of waffle is completely heated, pack it in the hash mixture of sweet potato. In such a way that it is covering properly all the quadrants. Press the iron of waffle down in a proper manner and then allow the sweet potato to cool in order to cook it for around 4 to 5 minutes. Cook it, until it becomes lightly golden in color.
- When the waffle is getting cooked saute the given kale in the pan. Add some pure oil in pan on medium flame until it becomes a bit crispy for some 3 to 4 mins. Fry the egg in a similar pan.
- Once the waffle of sweet potato is ready, properly remove it with a butter knife. Thereafter transfer it to a large plate. Layer it on a fried egg, slices of avocado and kale. Give the final touch with pepper and salt if you are willing and then enjoy.
- Each iron of waffle is distinct.
- You can use some other eggs in place of white eggs.
The waffle iron should be properly greased and that so using oil of avocado (high heat) to prevent it from burning.