- Fettuccine pasta or any other uncooked pasta as per your liking (4 ounces)
- Skinless fresh salmon (1/2 pound)
- Onion powder
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Fresh butter (1 tablespoon)
- Dry white wine (½ cup)
- Lemon Juice (1 tablespoon of a ½ medium sized lemon)
- Whipped cream (heavy ¾ cups)
- Garlic cloves (3, minced)
- Grated parmesan (½ cup, ensure it is fresh)
- Flour (1 tablespoon)
- Parsley (1 tablespoon, fresh, chopped)
- Pick a large pot. Take a large pot and fill it with water and add salt. Start boiling your pasta in this water and cook your pasta as per directions are given till it is al dente and then drain it. As your pasta cooks, grate the parmesan and then set it aside. And then, season the salmon lightly by using salt, pepper, and onion on both sides of the salmon.
- Take the pan. Take a pan and preheat the skillet on medium-high heat. Make sure your skillet is coated in olive oil and butter. Once it’s hot, add salmon and then cook it for some minutes on each side. When your salmon is cooked and pink, take it out and set it aside. To cook the Creamy Garlic Sauce, add wine (white), juice of lemon, cream, garlic, and parmesan. Add flour to this sauce and stir the sauce constantly to avoid the formation of any lumps.
- Add the salmon, once the sauce is cooked, add your salmon to it and break your salmon into bite-size chunks with your cooking spoon. You can now mix your sauce and salmon and cook it for 5 minutes till the sauce is thick and the salmon is thoroughly cooked. It is time to use the pasta and add it to the skillet. Gently mix the pasta in the sauce and serve with parsley. You can add parmesan cheese if you desire to.
- Give the final touch. Deplete pasta and add it to the skillet, alongside 1 tablespoon of the water you cooked the pasta in. Delicately blend the sauce and pasta. Serve quickly with parsley and additional parmesan cheddar whenever wanted.
- One can double the recipe as per serving needs. For 2 servings, one piece of fish was adequate.
- The sauce will be fairly lemony and one can either reduce the amount of lemon or add it as per wishes.